Period 1 First Comments

Welcome! Soon you will be designing and writing your own blog. This week, I’d like Period 1 to read and comment on this post. Here we go.

I know you are very aware that we have a new President! President Obama has been extremely busy these last few weeks working on getting an economic package passed by the House and Senate. You may also have heard that the economy is having problems. Can you comment please on what you have heard in the news, or from your family, or from school what you know about the problems the United States is facing with the economy.

31 thoughts on “Period 1 First Comments

1. President Obama , is trying his very best to help our economy because many people have been losing their jobs lately . Also the United States has become bankrupt, due to the incidents with the banks “stealing” money from people . Not to mention, the gas prices are beginning to go up once again. As well, the cost of food is going up too. President Obama is going through an even harder time because he has to try and solve these issues, and he knows we are counting on him.

2. I am aware that we have a new president. I have heard that President Obama is going to try in like 2 years or as soon as possible to stop the war. I believe that we all do not want war anymore so I am hoping that he does stop this war. The economy I know for a fact is suffering economical problems, and I have heard that Barack Obama is really trying to bring it back up and I know that things are going to change in the United States because of our new elected president, President Barack Obama.Obama has been very busy lately trying really hard to make changes for us even though he is busy with everything else, but he is going to make real changes to our economy and to many other things that we need done. The budget is one thing and soon enough I know he will get us a budget so these are only some of the things he is doing. He is real change.

3. I think that president Obama will have many challenges like having to fix the economy. Because the economy is so bad many people are losing their homes, jobs and now many well known stores are being closed down. Many stores are even lowering down the cost of things they can get more costumers and more money.

4. I know that I have heard that California has not received a state budget. I also know many citizens of California are getting
    laid off. Many people feel that President Obama is going to help the economy. President Obama has said to make our country better everyone has to suffer. President Obama has been busy this month working and making changes to America’s economy. To me personally President Obama will provide for our country, after all he is our President of the United States.

5. At this point the economy is not doing so good. There have been many things I’ve heard about the economy at this time. I have heard about budget problems going on. Many people don’t have enough money to pay the house bills so they are losing there homes. I have also heard that President Obama is trying to fix many roads and bridges and that he is trying to do his best to help us. So far this is all I’ve heard or read.

6. The United States is having a difficult time with the economy, but President Obama is working his hardest to try to make it better for us. I don’t really know about the economic problems in great detail but I do have some idea about the circumstances we are facing at the moment. Everyone is suffering from all of these issues, but I don’t think there is much the president can do because of the situation Bush had already gotten us into. But he is a very good person and I am sure we’ll be doing very well and see much progress in a couple of months. I think he will make great changes in our nation. Go Obama!

7. President Obama is trying really hard to fix all the problems but how our economy is it is not possible to fix it all at once. Our stores are going bankrupt (for example Macy’s, Circuit City, and one of our store that already closed Mervyns), our gasoline price is going up, or food prices are going up, their are people losing there jobs and even losing their homes. Its not like Obama can wave a magic wand and make everything better so he is going through a tough time just like us.

8. Mr. Obama has helped LA with its economic problem. He has made our county 6.4 billion. But the federalists still do not want us to get the money to help us because the federalist are like one big gang and the do not like anybody else but them. But Obama is a big help so we the people say thank you.

9. What I have heard about the economy is that it is really bad, and that President Obama is doing his best to help the situation. They have also said that it may take time for him to do that because he needs help from the other people in the White House.

10. I agree on what Peseti is saying because since California is having economic problems than many workers have to be fired or many stores are going out of business and many people might become homeless President Obama should help California get a state budget and put things back in order.

11. I agree with brendon that Obama will face many challenges.Many people have been losing their jobs as well as their homes.I know that Obama is gonna try his best at trying to fix the economy.

12. Why don’t we just forget about our economy?, we know by experience that lately our president’s been making decisions that rarely benefit us and most of the time hurt us, but we still can’t tell if obama is going to be a “worthy” president he already has admitted that he is having issues with his own money and is in the slumps with the rest of us. Now all we have to do now is think and there is no president to help us with our problems its basically every darn man, and woman for themselves in finding out how to get out of their money issues

13. What I have heard about President Obama is that he wants our state to be in a peacefull and good way. Anyway Obama has been very busy with the economy and going to alot of ceremonies.In many ways if people want a better community we would have to suffer on what we want.

14. I think Obama is doing his very best to help our economy better itself many people are loosing their jobs, many are loosing their homes, stores are closing down, prices are going up, its just all over the place thats why i think Obama should continue doing his best because our economy needs help.

15. What i heard lately about the economy is that it going lower and lower.For example the store closing all around the world bank is inflating. President Obama seems to try to get it back up. Due to his effort were slowing reach were this nation needs to be the first in the world.

16. From news I been hearing, I heard that Obama is helping and trying to fix the economy for the people in the United States.
    Well so far he has being a good job doing what he is suppose to do as a president.From what he is saying he is going to help out the lower class more then the higher class.Well everyone is expecting that he does what he said in his speeches. I heard that he already made us 6.4 million dollars to help us out, but they still dont want him to give us it right now because its not enough from everybody.

17. I agree with Peseti, Obama will make a difference in the world. But it will take him a lot of time because he has to get the support of Congress. That will be hard because some congresspeople don’t agree with him and they don’t think he will make a change. In my opinion, Obama will improve the economy and earth’s problems.

18. Everybody knows it is going to take a while to get our country back up and with money. President Obama is trying his best to get it to be as fast as possible. He knows that we are all counting on him. It is a lot on one person’s shoulders to save The United States. Our economy could be much better. We are going through a recession and it is affecting everybody. I agree with all of my classmates that President Obama is doing his best.

19. President Obama is making many changes. As many of us know, things will change. Whether our economy gets lower or higher, it will not stay the same. There are things that as many of the other people said here, are really getting costly. For example gas, people tend to complain a lot about gas prices yet they don’t look for alternative ways of transportation. Knowing that it is also bad for our atmosphere. People also expect change to be rapid, even though they probably know from other presidents that to change a nation positively, it takes time.

20. I agree with Peseti, on what he says because many people are getting laid off from their work. I also agree with him because to make the economy better we must all suffer. This situation that is happening at the moment will hard for Obama because some of the Congress people do not agree on what he thinks is better and some do not believe that he will make a change. In my opinion, Obama will make a change on the economy .

21. President Obama has faced many challenges in his recent days off being our president. Due to our economy issue, he is working hard in order to improve it. He is making many cuts to our budget and he is thinking of increasing taxes in order to boost up our economy. Based on what I have seen in the last few days, many people are losing their job or have become bankrupt. He said that in order to improve our economical problem everyone has to suffer. I believe that President Obama will make a change in our economy.

22. Our president Obama is going to help our country get a good economy. He is also going to help the U.S. get a budget. President Obama i also going to help the U.S. on its education. How can we be in 1st place on our defense system in the world, but be in 17th place in our education. I know our president Obama is going to make a lot of good decisions.

23. I agree on what Peseti is saying because California is having economic problems than many workers have to be fired and many stores are going out of business.For example, Circuit City and Mervyns and they say Macys is next. Many people might become homeless President Obama should help California get a state budget and put things back in order. He should also stop the war. He also said he’s going to pt in 6.4 million dollars, but people still don’t think its enough.

24. I know that the United States is facing economy problems. Maybe Obama is going to solve these problems. I think that he will solve these problems and will also do what he said in his speech.

25. I agree with Natalie and Erika because I know that Obama has lots in his hands and we all know that we want to stop the war and the economical problems. I heard that he is planning to bring back the troops in 2 years i think we all want that. Also I know that Obama is now working on the economy,and that is one of the most important things to fix.

26. I have heard that the economy is facing some problems in this moment. President Obama has been working really hard to improve our economic situation and to bring the economy back to regular. Many people have been fired from their work and also the have lost their homes and this is a big problem for all of the United States.

27. I agree with Cesar that Obama will make a difference in our nation. I know its going to take some time but I know he is going to pull it off. One of his biggest task is fixing our economy. He has already started the process of fixing it by making many budget cuts. I am confident that Obama is going to fix our economy and all the other problems we are having.

28. I agree with brandon that Obama will face many challenges.Many people have been losing their jobs as well as their homes.I know that Obama is gonna try his best at trying to fix the economy.I had heard in the news that that man killed his self and his family because of the economy.In other words another guy killed himself in a church because he got laid of in his job and he was poor that he lived in his own pick up truck so I hope Obama does something for our economy can be better and people can stop killing themselves.

29. I agree with most people in this blog because are worlds economic system is having a very hard time with all the problems. Are nation is going down s that means a lot more work for Mr.President Obama. Bush got out of the office leaving
    Obama all the work. yea it was time for Bush to get out but bush should of took care of the problems himself.

30. I agree with Cesar that Obama is going to make a difference in our nation. I think that he will help our economy problems. It will take some time but I believe that he will make it better. Many people are losing their job and i think he will help them get their job back. He is working harder to help our nation

31. Pingback: Ideas For Student Bloggings From….How Do You Do What You Do! | The Edublogger