Image from Pixabay
Here is some scary but amazing video of the Villarrica volcano erupting. Thousands of people had to be evacuated.
Read more about it and view more photos here: NPR News
1) Jupiter is watching you! Click here to see what caused this eyeball effect!
2) Lava from the Kilauea volcano continues to creep up on the town of Pahoa. On Tuesday it had swallowed this fence as it started to enter someone’s property. The town is in danger. For more images and information, click here.
This link has more images also-Sky News.
3) Top Ten trends in Halloween costumes:
Lava from the Kilauea volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii is quickly creeping into the town of Pahoa. Yesterday it started flowing through the town’s cemetery. Lava, its heat at 2000 degrees, is moving at 15 to 20 yards per hour. Yesterday it was only 600 yards from the town. Here is a video of the lava in the cemetery:
For more videos and images, click here for Hawaii News Now.
2) There was a huge volcano explosion in Japan.
3) The Dodgers and Angels start their playoffs on Friday. , Thursday, the Angels take on either the As or the Kansas City Royals (this will be determined on Tuesday). The Dodgers play the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday.