Linking to a website…
When you are writing a post for your own blog, there are typically two reasons to link to a website:
- To give credit for an image or information you used with permission
- To link to a website you blogged about
- Highlight the URL. Edit to copy.
- Either highlight the word you’ll link to, or highlight the URL.
- On your toolbar, click the chain link icon.
- Delete what is there, and Edit to Paste.
- Click “Add Link.”
Example 1: My image link: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1214217