About

This blog is the Technology Exploratory’s website. It will be the Control Center and primary place to connect with websites we use in our class.

It is run by me, Mrs. Ilgunas. I have been teaching in Lennox practically forever…first as a teacher’s aide, then student teacher, then regular teacher. I taught grades 1-2, then 2-3-4, then 5-6. I then went to Harvard and received my Masters degree from Harvard with an emphasis in technology. I have been teaching technology since 1985. I started by teaching 1/2 day computers and 1/2 day kindergarten. Then from 1987 to 2004, I was a site technology coordinator…first of Larch School, then Moffett, then Jefferson. In 2004 I moved to the middle school, and now teach the Technology Exploratory class.

One thought on “About

1. G’day Mrs Ilgunas and students,

Thanks for registering for the September 2013 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 8th September, when the first challenge is published.

If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the challenge blog.

Also make sure you visit blogs from other classes around the world with similar ages – see list in blog header.

Feel free to add the 2013 badge to your blog.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer